In the weirdest season ever for Major League Baseball, the pinnacle of the season might turn out to be quite blue. It’s the first even neutral site World Series and it’s nearly right smack-dab in between the two clubs matching up for the Commissioner’s Trophy.
Despite Los Angeles being 200-300 miles further away from Arlington than Tampa Bay, Dodgers fans are reportedly filling out the ballpark by a 2-1 margin.
Here are the “get in” and most expensive tickets now available for every game, according to Gametime.co.
- Game One: Get in – $1,178, Most Expensive – $17,874
- Game Two: Get in/Most Expensive – $1,464
- Game Three: Get in – $2,668 and Most Expensive – $3,627
- Game Four: Get in – $2,142, Most Expensive – $6,803
- Game Five: Get in – $2,054, Most Expensive – $2,857
- Game Six: Get in – $1,473, Most Expensive – $2,188
- Game Seven: Get in – $484, Most Expensive – $21,776
In a release, Gametime, the popular mobile app specializing in last-minute event tickets has announced that tickets for game 1 of the World Series jumped $861 from last Friday. The most expensive tickets to game 1 jumped $3,128.
According to Vividseats.com via ESPN, prices soared after the Dodgers secured the National League pennant with their game 7 victory on Sunday. Tickets are only sold in “pods” of 4.
Expect Dodgers Nation far and wide to represent well at Globe Life Field as the Dodgers look to secure the franchise’s 7th world championship and first since 1988.