The Premier League could have a new record transfer this summer as speculation mounts about Jadon Sancho’s future.
The England ace is expected to leave Borussia Dortmund in the coming weeks and join Manchester United in a blockbuster deal worth £110million.
It is understood Sancho has an agreement a five-year contract with United in principle and could finally seal his move to Old Trafford by the weekend.
Arsenal news: Three-year deal for Willian, Lacazette for Partey, new deals for duo
Chilwell to cost more than Maguire, Willian likes Arsenal, Sancho close to United
Man United news live: Sancho record £110m deal, Sanchez to join Inter for free
Chelsea news live: Kante among ten to go, Chilwell cost over £80m, Willian to Arsenal
Chelsea told to trump Man United’s Maguire deal to sign Chilwell from Leicester
‘Hugely improved’ – Why Man United want wonderkid who can ‘dominate for a decade’
How Liverpool ‘shocked’ Jurgen Klopp and beat Man United to sign Bundesliga star
The ten Chelsea stars who could be axed by Lampard this summer, including Kante
Jadon Sancho agrees Man United contract as record transfer to Old Trafford nears
Lille defender Gabriel Magalhaes could join Man United in ‘next few days’
That would make Sancho the Premier League’s most expensive arrival in history, topping what the Red Devils paid for Paul Pogba in 2016.
But who else have English clubs shelled out the big bucks for?
United have a history of being the leading spending in England while the likes of Manchester City, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal have sealed some big-money deals too.
As well as Sancho, top-flight clubs may well add to this top ten before the rearranged summer transfer market closes again on October 5.
Here talkSPORT look at the ten priciest Prem players to date.
10. Christian Pulisic (Borussia Dortmund to Chelsea) – £58million
9. Riyad Mahrez (Leicester to Manchester City in 2018) – £60million
8. Rodri (Atletico Madrid to Manchester City in 2019) – £64million
7. Alisson Becker (Roma to Liverpool in 2018) – £67million
6. Kepa Arrizabalaga (Athletic Bilbao to Chelsea in 2018) – £71million
5. Nicolas Pepe (Lille to Arsenal in 2019) – £72million
4. Virgil van Dijk (Southampton to Liverpool in 2018) – £75million
3. Romelu Lukaku (Everton to Manchester United in 2017) – £75million
2. Harry Maguire (Leicester to Manchester United in 2019) – £78million
1. Paul Pogba (Juventus to Manchester United in 2016) – £89million